Tuesday, November 28, 2017

CAT scan tomorrow...

Monday, November 27, 2017
Thanksgiving has come and gone and tomorrow I will pay a visit to my urologist for my CAT scan to determine if I have bleeding polyps or not.  My goal of averaging 20,000 steps a day for the month is still in play, though I managed to get only 8,000 on Thanksgiving.  Leaf raking on Friday and Saturday at Mimi’s helped me make up most of the steps I’d missed, though ten hours of it did leave my shoulder and elbows aching.   Ahh…the beauties of getting old.

With temperatures heading for the sixties over the next two days, I am hopeful of a bike ride or some other serious workout.  The CAT scan and scoping may work to screw up that plan, but we will see.  Otherwise, I need to pound out 23,000 steps for the remainder of the month.  My feet are feeling the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment