Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pain is getting worse...

Tuesday, August 5, 2014
My urine had been getting darker throughout the day despite my drinking copious amounts of water.  If I wasn’t scheduled to have the stent removed on Thursday, I’d have likely called the urologist and asked some questions.  I couldn’t walk at all without discomfort in the urinary tract either, which made hiking in the park with the puppies unattractive.  I did have some grass to cut though, and it wasn’t getting any shorter.
I managed the hand mower quite well, but was anxious about the riding mower.  When I’d used it to cut Joan’s yard a week ago, I’d felt each bump in the yard in my bladder…and not in a good way.  For some reason, it did not bother me and I merrily rode for an hour getting my work done.

I drove to BJ’s to do the grocery shopping and that lifting and walking was uncomfortable so by the time I returned home for the evening, I was ready for a small dinner and couch time.  I passed more blood in my urine than I had since the second day after the operation and the pain was pretty intense.  After sitting for ten minutes, the pain subsided and for the rest of the evening, I was reasonably comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment