Monday, November 30, 2015

Developing patterns...

Saturday, November 28, 2015
A good pattern is developing on the days off.  Again…can’t sleep past seven, so I got up and climbed on the trainer for a one-hour ride.  It is a very good way to start the day since it gets exercise done and leaves room for a possible double with a hike or Survival Workout later.  So far I’ve managed a hike or two, but I really want to get the muscle tone back…or keep it…with regular Survival Workouts.  Holidays are notoriously busy and I have fallen off the wagon during them in the past, but this year the opposite seems to be happening.  Like I said…good pattern.

Joanne was in town from DC, so I picked her up from the airport and deposited her at my sister’s place for a meeting.  I hadn’t seen her in over five months and she immediately commented on my weight loss.    I suppose when you see yourself every day, you don’t notice these things.  I’ll definitely have to do more muscle toning, too.  Don’t want to become a pencil-necked geek. She struggles with a number of food allergies and irritable bowel syndrome, so we discussed things she has to do to live this way.  Probiotics came up and their importance duly noted for my discussion with Bob, which was now scheduled for ‘Breakfast at Kleifelds’ the following morning.  Get ready, Bob.  I’m full of questions, amongst other things.

Bike duration: 60 minutes.
Training Heart Rate: 135 bpm.
Calories Burned: 850.

No comments:

Post a Comment