Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Eat spaghetti and ice cream cake when you can't work out...


Monday, July 23, 2012

I wanted to ride…but I didn’t.  I’d agreed with the surgeon that I’d cut back to 3-4 days a week of riding.  To do that it occurred to me that there would need to be days in the week where I didn’t ride.  I suppose I wasn’t thinking clearly when I agreed to this, but if I must…

I had spaghetti for the second night in a row.  Holly had made way too much food for Jack’s birthday and I was on a mission to see that none of it was wasted.  She’d also made him an ice cream cake…something there was absolutely no danger of going to waste…but with that, I wanted to see if I could eat more of, and bigger pieces than Jack could eat.  We have three different freezers and the only hope I have of keeping it from him is to move it around.  He’ll think he ate it all and stop looking I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment