Friday, April 8, 2011

Dimora credits Rolf with weight loss...

Thursday, April 7, 2011

“Dimora pleads not guilty to racketeering”. So…big surprise. Jimmy was first indicted on 31 different counts of ‘doing bad things’ in office with Cuyahoga County taxpayer’s money. He complained then that the media was picking on him and that the FBI acted unconstitutionally when they tapped his phones and heard him running his criminal empire…those bastards.

And just when Jimmy didn’t think it could get any worse…it did. Jimmy had a new indictment…up to 34 counts…and including charges of racketeering. His attorney tried to muffle him in front of the courthouse on his way out this time. He normally holds court after court and goes over how everyone is lying and that he’s totally…totally… innocent. And maybe he is…and maybe my sarcasm is misguided…and maybe Jennifer Aniston wants to go backpacking with me in the Adirondacks this summer…and maybe not. Jimmy struggled with the muzzle thing though, and finally blurted a couple of statements before getting dragged away by his lawyer. “I’m down nine pounds,” he said. “I’ve been reading that Commie fitness goober John Rolf’s blog…he’s always picking on me…but I have to admit he did have some good ideas for ways to get in shape and I’ve been trying them out.”

Well Jimmy…thanks for that plug. I’m happy you’re down nine pounds though I have a feeling that some time in the not-too-distant future, you’re going to be going on a very restricted diet and may be losing even more weight. As for working out in wherever you find yourself after your trial…probably a little room with all of life’s essentials for your future happiness…consider doing a push-up for every dollar you stole over the past 10 years. You’ll knock off another 200 pounds and be hard as nails…you’ll have that going for you, at least.

What do I have going for me? Well…the knee was improving throughout the day but not nearly ready for any exercise. I’m hoping that I can get on the trainer tomorrow and try spinning easily for 30 minutes or so. The forecast for Sunday is sunny and warm…in the 80’s…and I’m hoping for a decent ride. It will give me a chance to really baptize John’s bike with my sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment