Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Little change...

Monday, June 11, 2012
Day three of recovery was little more than a repeat of day two.  I spent it mostly laying on a couch and icing while reading or watching TV.  I did manage to make business calls and do work for clients from home as well as putting in some walking around the neighborhood.  The general stiffness in my knee remains.  I’m guessing it’s still quite swollen in places I can’t see and this is limiting the range of motion.  I’m a ways from getting into a catcher’s squat without pain, and it was this position that first alerted me to the torn meniscus.

Savannah had spoken about going to the park for a Survival Workout when she got home and I was still considering it, but when she arrived and said it looked like a thunderstorm rolling in and she didn’t want to go, I decided not to push it.  I’ve got the rest of my life to exercise.  A few more days won’t hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment