Tuesday, July 15, 2014

First house completed...

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Finally!  I arrived at the Stow house last night to find Jason ready to load tension on the garage spring; our final task.  We did this quickly – it wasn’t nearly as difficult as I thought it would be – and moved on to loading our tools and the trash into his truck.  I took some final pictures of the property as required by the contract and headed for home.

I hardly broke a sweat with the work performed and felt rather guilty when I arrived home to leftover chicken and dumplings.  And sure…I had to have some of the pie from Savannah’s 23rd birthday party, which we’d celebrated Sunday.  I just didn’t have time to get in a workout, but that time is coming.  I’m behind on yard and home maintenance, both my own and the ladies for whom I do work, but I should be able to catch that up over the next two weeks AND get in some bike, run and Survival Workouts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment