Friday, January 15, 2016

First snow workout...

Sunday, January 10, 2016
After a pancake breakfast at Kleifelds, I headed for the farm and spent two hours assisting the plumber in capping two waterers in the stalls.  I left him before he completed, but reminded him to give me a call when he was finished.  The snow and freezing weather was on its way in as I began the drive home.

We ended up with several inches of wet slush by evening and I knew I would have my hands full the following morning since I’d yet to hook the snow plow to the truck and would have to be in by 5 a.m. to do that and move some snow.  I shoveled my own drive and looked to that as my workout for the day.  With the weight of wet snow, it was every bit that.

No one was available for family dinner, so I moved it to Monday hoping I wouldn’t be too exhausted from a snow day at the farm to handle cooking. 
Snow Removal: 60 minutes
Training Heart Rate: 100 bpm
Calories Burned: 500

No comments:

Post a Comment