Sunday, January 3, 2016

One day closer...

Monday, December 28, 2015
I went into work expecting to find a rash of things to fix and I was not disappointed.  I am finding that 36 horses can take a toll on a facility and the bastards never take a day off.  Things have been getting slightly behind because the holidays have kept me away, though I am glad I was stopping in for a couple of hours each day, at least.
The facility was empty though as the students are still on winter break and no lessons are being given.  Mitch and I kept ourselves busy, but by one o’clock, we were ready to head out and I was in need of an exercise fix.  I took him home before heading to my place and time aboard the trainer.  I suppose if I was truly hard core, I could have gone outside for a ride, but I’ve become rather soft and an episode of ‘Mad Men’ while sweating through an hour in my office on my trainer while watching, seemed like a doable plan. 
I continued to reflect on the New Year as it approaches and the dramatic changes 2016 will make in my life.  I know I need a solid plan to assure that I accomplish the important things I need to do, as I would if I was riding my bike 1,100 miles to complete Tour Ohio.  It is coming together in my head, but paper…or the blog…is a better place to put it if I hope to make it happen.  Prepare yourselves.  It is coming.
Bike duration:  60 minutes.
Training Heart Rate:  120 bpm.

Calories burned during workout:  850.

No comments:

Post a Comment