Tuesday, March 15, 2016

More pooping...

Sunday, March 13, 2016
I started the morning with 10 ounces of grape-flavored magnesium citrate.  It wasn’t too bad, but I knew what it was going to do to me so I headed for the farm to take care of one chore that needed to be done.  As is always the case, I discovered a couple of more before I left.

I returned home and spent the rest of the day between the bathroom and watching movies.  At 7 p.m., I drank 32 ounces of Mirilax, which is the real kicker and by nine, I was going to the bathroom every 15 minutes until about 2 a.m.  I was getting hungry and a little raw out the back.  I nodded off for ten minutes at a time, but that was about it.  I also knew that at 4 a.m. I’d need to drink the other 32 ounces.  Well…what a joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment