Friday, November 18, 2011

Work out or paint...

Thursday, November 17, 2011
I had a decision to make.  My friends John and Teri really have a lot of painting to do before they can move into their new home and on Monday, they’re having the floor finishing guy and a washer and drier delivered necessitating the painting of the family room, eating area, kitchen, back entrance and utility room painted by then.  They might be able to get it done without my assistance…and then again they might not.  I hate to make excuses for not working out, but as excuses go…this would be a good one.  I went to their house to paint.

I did manage to get all their ceilings done downstairs in the four hours I was there.  I wasn’t sweating too heavily though I did have a sore neck and splattered eyes by the end of the evening.  They went and got me a wonderful Bean Burrito from Chipotles for dinner.  It was huge…they always are…and I had them make it as Paleo as they could.

Tomorrow may be more of the same.  I just have to get the painting done and I don’t see how I’m going to manage a workout…unless I get up early or ride the trainer late…both things I detest.  We’ll see where my commitment is.

No comments:

Post a Comment