Friday, July 8, 2011

Back to working out

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Though my legs were still feeling the strain of Saturday’s hike, I did the Survival Workout, walking from station. I’m going to give the knee until the end of the week…or how ever long it needs to feel normal again…and then contact Nilesh with the results so we can make a determination about the surgery.

The workout seemed difficult. Maybe the time off…I haven’t worked out for three of the last four days…or maybe just an off day. They happen. I pushed myself through regardless, but came home afraid again to check the weight. I don’t want bad news and will gladly wait to get it. I don’t feel heavier; I think I actually ate sensibly for the past four days but I think I’ll wait until I actually do a good cardio day again. Which should be tomorrow. Kim sent me a text on Monday saying they had made it across the Mississippi River and were taking a day off to celebrate the fourth. They’ve now covered almost 1,000 miles…but so many more to ride.

Survival Workout duration: 60 minutes.
Training Heart Rate: 100 to 150 bpm.
Calories burned during workout: 600.

No comments:

Post a Comment