Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"This isn't a baseball movie..."

Monday, November 10, 2012
I had just finished riding the trainer for 75 minutes when Holly popped in the office and asked me about going to a movie.

“It’s called ‘Perfect Pitch’ and it’s playing in about 30 minutes,” she said, which would leave me just enough time to shower and have a bowl of chili.

I was surprised that she wanted to see a baseball movie, but I’m always up for that.  We arrived after the movie had started and I was surprised to hear singing that wasn’t the National Anthem.  After about 10 minutes of girls and singing and stuff, I discovered ‘Perfect Pitch’ was actually ‘Pitch Perfect’ and was about college acapella singing groups and not baseball players.  It turned out to be a decent flick with some fantastic singing and a half-way decent story line.  I like a light, entertaining movie as long as it has a somewhat believable story line and Holly loves musicals...and hates baseball come to think of it.  Well...she’ll be going to see Clint’s new movie ‘Trouble with the Curve’ which is for sure a baseball movie.

Bike Duration: 75 minutes.
Training Heart Rate: 120 bpm.
Calories burned during workout: 1050.

No comments:

Post a Comment