Monday, July 1, 2013

A well deserved rest...

Friday, June 28, 2013
Two days of exhausting exercise had definitely taken its toll.  I spent the day moving slowly and feeling every step.  I was breathing hard when climbing a single flight of stairs, but I still planned to do a workout.  I texted Savannah asking her if she wanted to meet me for a Survival Workout, but when she answered she’d be with her sister in Akron for the evening but would do one with me the following morning if I’d wait that I decided I’d take the night off.

Instead, I went with Holly to buy flowers and tomato plants for the yard, drove around looking at houses (we’re thinking about downsizing) and ordered a Jet’s pizza smothered in sausage.  I ate half a pizza…that’s five slices…before feeling full.  My appetite hasn’t been up to par lately and this was a good sign.  I spent some time pulling weeds and gathering up yard mess, but otherwise took it easy.  My body appreciated the break if my mind didn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment