Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fighting a chest cold...


Saturday, December 8, 2012

I didn’t want to go more than a day without some new problem, so I developed a sore throat and chest cold overnight.  I went to Mimi’s in the morning to begin a process of refinishing her beautiful oak, dining table.  I sanded off the old finish, rubbed out the stain and put a fresh coat of polyurethane on it.  I knew I was in trouble though when I began taking boxes from her attic to the basement and was actually getting fatigued.  I was planning on stopping in the park for a Survival Workout after, but instead drove straight home and stayed in for the remainder of the day.  I told myself I’d ride the trainer if I felt any better, but that never happened either.  I suppose one day off to a cold is okay, particularly if I don’t have to take a second one tomorrow.  I continued drinking my Kefir and had another trouble-free stomach day, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment