Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A good Survival Workout...

Friday, December 11, 2015
It was a reasonably hectic day at the farm.  I was planning to be off on Monday, which meant there were certain things that had to happen out of the ordinary on Friday.  I’ve been trying to line up having our different carpet people come out to measure our main conference area, figure out the best option on the new ATV, get my security cameras up, have the manure company come out for a pick up and along with the typical daily stuff, it was a full day.  I left knowing I’d need to be in for a brief time on Sunday and Monday, but knowing I’d have plenty of time to myself.

I drove to the park for a Survival Workout and managed an exhausting one.  I put in 18 sets, though all were below my standards.  I’ve lost some strength along with the weight, but mostly because I just haven’t been making it a priority.  And with winter on the way – I think, it will become more difficult.
Survival Workout: 60 minutes
Training Heart Rate: 100-150 bpm.
Calories Burned:  600

No comments:

Post a Comment