Monday, December 7, 2015

Road trip...

Friday, December 4, 2015
It was to be a travel day and so I had to get in what exercise I could before getting on the road.  That meant doing it at the farm and with a hay delivery on the way, I was all set.

I caught and stacked hay for 45 minutes before heading back to my shop and changing into travel clothes.  I was heading for Indiana to spend some time with Terry and to attend her Rotary Christmas Party.  I also had as a goal continuing to follow my diet routine.  We arrived at the party and I got a diet Coke before checking out the buffet line.  It was at a swanky country club and the food was prepared accordingly.  Salmon, chicken, rice, green beans and salad all found their way to my plate over two trips to the table.  For some reason, I was famished.  I think my stomach is finally feeling better and I took full advantage, though continuing to avoid both gluten and dairy.  I’m not sure what is making the difference and it may not even be the diet.  Time will tell and I’ll stick with the program to find out, though I may detour tomorrow for some French toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment