Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Netflix breakdown...

Sunday, February 12, 2012
I need to come up with an alternative plan for Netflix.  I was ready to ride my usual 90 minutes and was logging on to find something to watch when  an error message popped up saying too many users were on.  That could only mean Jason was using his own site…without checking my exercise schedule…and now I was locked out.  Jack suggested I watch some old DVD, but he doesn’t quite understand my need to completely distract myself while riding the trainer…something a movie I’ve already seen cannot accomplish.  I pouted some before making a mental commitment to do it after dinner…quite unlikely.

At least I’d made it to the park earlier in the day with Dakota.  The snow was still on the trails and our hike was slightly rigorous…but not nearly a workout.  It was done when I was sure I’d be riding later, so it lacked any real intensity.

I never did get on the bike.  I could have run once I knew the ride was out, but I seem to lock in on something and often lack the ability to adjust.  Maybe I was just having a lazy day…I don’t know…but I finished the day feeling worthless and weak.  I suppose that’s okay because it helps keep my focused and on task…for the next workout.

Hike Workout: 30 minutes.
Training Heart Rate: 80.
Calories burned:  150.

1 comment:

  1. Netflix has a user limit? I know there've been three of us on at once before - me on the laptop, Becky on the Wii, and Ben on his XBox. Hmmmm ...

    ReplyDelete