Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Not qutie right...

Saturday, October 6, 2012
I’d finally gotten through a night without an ache or upset stomach waking me and felt good enough to go to Mimi’s and begin the process of winterizing the house.  I spent the morning and early afternoon doing reasonably easy physical tasks like moving furniture, raking leaves, hauling and spreading top soil and emptying wheelbarrows.  Though not 100%, it seemed to be the activity level I could perform without adverse effects. 

I followed this by attending and photographing Jason’s rugby match, envious that all these people could be running around while I was forced to the sidelines.  Just beyond the playing field were the woods I used to run, hike and perform the Survival Workout...and gather errant golf balls.  I was hoping to feel well enough to attempt a workout, but my stomach pains continued and I was beginning to wonder about their origin.  I was pretty certain it was the meal I’d eaten Thursday night, but now it was a day and a half later and I was still feeling it.  I returned home after the match and elected not to eat any dinner...a sure sign that something terrible was happening in my gut.  I turned in early hoping for better results the following morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment