Monday, February 4, 2013

New goal...

Wednesday, January 30, 2013
It remained unseasonably warm and I considered taking out ‘Big Red’, the bike I’d given Jack for Christmas since UB Express was on its way to the repair shop.  The roads were nasty though, and somehow that didn’t seem right since he’s yet to ride it himself.  Instead, I went to the Metroparks and dove into a Survival Workout.

Since doing 101 push-ups last week, I haven’t come close.  I started with 86 for the second straight time and am now wondering if I just dreamed I surpassed 100.  I have decided that my next goal will be 125 and then maybe I’ll change it up to some other form of chest exercise.  As long as it took me to hit 100, that should keep me busy into the summer months, at least.

I keep eating crap with Holly traveling.  I don’t know why except that I can.  Jack is the only one home and I don’t really make food for him since he’s self-reliable, but he keeps making things that smell good…like grilled cheese with turkey sandwiches…and I just follow his lead and make the same thing.  I did manage a large smoothie, though.

Survival Workout:  60 minutes
Training Heart Rate:  100-150 bpm.
Calories burned:  600

No comments:

Post a Comment