Monday, January 28, 2013

'Burgers and Beer' in Willoughby rocks

Thursday, January 24, 2013
I continued to stay inside during the frigid temperatures.  I spent 75 minutes on the trainer again…not enough for the dinner I followed it with.

Holly was leaving Saturday for San Diego, so we went out to get a bite and visit.  We tried ‘Burgers and Beer’ in Willoughby since we’d been hearing such good things about it.  We ordered a basket a fries to share and I had a burger that was about half a cow that was smothered in mushrooms, cold slaw and some kind of cheese.  It was juicy and fat and dripped everywhere, but I ate it all.  Of course, I didn’t drink the beer, opting instead for diet Coke, so at least I had that going for me on the calorie count.  It really was quite good though, and I’m sure I’ll try it again.  I don’t mind eating that way once or twice a month, but I could see how I’d pack on major pounds of fat quickly if I did in more often.  Way too good…way too fat!

Bike duration:  75 minutes.
Training Heart Rate:  120 bpm.
Calories burned during workout:  1050.

No comments:

Post a Comment