Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Home sick...sort of.

Monday, April 29, 2013

I’ve been struggling with a cold over the past couple of days and after spending most of the day coughing and sneezing in the office, decided to go home and hit the sack.  This lasted a couple of hours, but the dandelions in the yards were mocking me, so I hooked up the weed killer to the hose and sprayed the entire yard.  Holly scolded me and called me in for some hot soup, but when I’d finished, I returned to put the hose away only to realize that I hadn’t made the right adjustment to release the chemical and was only watering the weeds.  I did it right the second time, but was feeling even worse by the time I finished. 

I stayed up to watch ‘Django Unchained’, a rather gory Quentin Tarantino movie about bounty hunting and slavery.  It really was a good story though it would have been even better without the gore, in my opinion.  I’m hoping the day off will have me feeling ready tomorrow.  The forecast is for sunny skies and temperatures in the seventies for the rest of the week, and that means biking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment