Thursday, April 11, 2013

Servere weather and another day of Advil...

Wednesday, April 10, 2013
It was one of those unusual weather days that tells me whatever I’m going to do, I’ll be doing it inside.  Lightning flashed and hail fell.  Rain came down kind of sideways…or maybe it was coming up from the ground.  Anyways, I decided I wouldn’t be riding or running in the park.  Instead, I drove to Mimi’s and did the prep work necessary to be able to paint the floor of her enclosed back porch.  I was hoping to actually apply the paint, but with the rain coming in through the screens, this proved unwise.

I went home and took some Advil, grabbed my heating pad for my neck and spent another evening doing very little.  Tomorrow’s forecast is for more of the same, though I’m hoping to get to the park for a Survival Workout at the very least.  There’s no reason for not jumping on the trainer, either.  We’ll see where my commitment levels are in 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment