Monday, March 18, 2013

Stomach pains...

Sunday, September 17, 2013
I slept poorly and woke up with my stomach still hurting.  I had another 8 ounces of Kefir and took Jack to church for his babysitting gig.  I was thinking about going to the park to do the Survival Workout, but was feeling too miserable for it, so I drove home and plopped in my recliner to read.  It seems that flat on my back is the best position for dealing with the pain.

The family was coming for my homemade waffles at 2 p.m. so Savannah could get back on the road to Columbus and Ohio State early.  I got up to make the waffles, but discovered just how sick I was when I didn’t want to eat any.  There is little that I like more than my waffles smothered in butter, strawberries, whipped cream and real maple syrup.  Holly started thinking ‘911’ when I passed and headed up the stairs to lie down. 

The pain remained for the rest of the day and I never did try to exercise.  I was in bed for the evening by 9 p.m., hoping I’d wake in the morning with a new stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment